The Mentor™ – Ready to Ship!
Compact, Economical & Versatile!
If you need extra capacity to run smaller workloads more economically, we have the right furnace for you — Ready To Ship, Right Now!
The Mentor™ is not your typical lab vacuum furnace. Compact but by no means short on capability. Complemented with SolarVac® interactive controls, the Mentor™ is loaded with standard production furnace features and rugged enough to perform without compromise — just like our production vacuum furnaces. The Mentor™ work zone size allows heat treaters the convenience of running smaller workloads economically. The graphite insulated hot zone is rated to 2500°F and meets AMS 2750E temperature uniformity of ±10°F. It is mounted on a single, portable platform for easy shipment and maneuverability.
To request a detailed proposal for this Mentor furnace,
call Peter Reh today at 267-384-5040.
Features and Benefits
- Hot zone measuring 12″ H x 12″ W x 18″ D
- Weight capacity of 250 pounds
- Energy efficient graphite felt insulation for operating temperatures up to 2500°F
- Temperature uniformity of approximately ±10°F
- High performance 7.5 HP internal gas quenching up to 15 PSIG (2 Bar)
- SolarVac® 3000 fully automated and programmable industrial controls package
- Alcatel model 2033SD mechanical pump and Varian 6″ diffusion pump
- MSI SCR dry power supply 460 volts/3 phase/60 Hz
- Designed for easy maintenance and minimal downtime
- Backed by fully stocked spare parts warehouse and the best technical support.
- Full one (1) year warranty